Onfleet has added a new Asynchronous Create tasks in batch endpoint
- Enables multiple Batch Creations without hitting the internal Time out
- Puts multiple Job creations in to a queue for more streamline process
- This will enable the users to create thousands of Tasks without being rate limited
- A Request will Generate a Job ID for status check
Also added Status Check Endpoint
- Using the Job ID, a user can check the status of the Batch Task Creation
An alternative way to get response from Asynchronous Batch Job Creation endpoint.
- Asynchronous Batch Job Webhookto automatically send Asynchronous Batch Job Creation responses to a Webhook server of choice.